Secondary students are learners-in-transition. Our curriculum builds on the academic skills and knowledge they had acquired in the primary grades. Our small student-teacher ratio provides many opportunities for collaborative work and project-based learning. We have homeroom advisers, subject teachers, and learning specialists to help students gain self-knowledge of their strengths, learning styles, interests, and passions to better discover their role and purpose in life.
- communicate with confidence
- write well
- bring an interdisciplinary approach to learning
- work well in groups, as both leaders and collaborators
- appreciate differences in perspective and experience
- ask insightful questions.
- bring strategies for organization and self-discipline
- manage stress with a healthy perspective
- show respect for peers and teachers
- show emotional maturity
- advocate for social and moral issues